3 Common Results of Prenatal Bonding (BA) by Raffai & Hidas in figures*
- „Of 1.200 pregnancies premature birth rates were less than 1% […]
- Postpartum depression is expected to become a thing of the past, as, in Raffai’s sample of 1.200 facilitated pregnancies, NO postpartum depression was reported. On average about 15% of mothers experience postpartum depression for several month and about 5% exhibit first-time postpartum PTSD after birth.
- The need for obstetrical interventions goes down significantly. Cesarean sections were decreased in Hungary by Prenatal Bonding (BA) to about 6%, as compared to the norm of 30% and more.“
Additional Common Results of Prenatal Bonding (BA)
- „There is less effort in giving birth and fewer complications.
- Birth trauma is of low degree as indicated by natural, round shaped heads and little crying after birth (mostly less than 20 minutes per day).
- The babies are curious about the world, emotionally stable, socially mature and have complete access to their personal potential.
- Babies and children are easy to communicate with and dealing with them becomes completely intuitive.
- Babies have a lot of self-awareness and self-esteem. They are patient and understanding of their parent’s intentions and needs, as well as their own.“
*The above text is a direct quote of the following article that also contains an ?highly interesting exemplary Prenatal Bonding process description? including several sessions between a mother and a specialist. Additionally you can find details on the data, statistics and even more positive effects of prenatal bonding on pregnant women, their babys and their birth experiance by googling the article:
? Gerhard Schroth, MD: „Prenatal Bonding (BA): A Method for Encountering the Unborn Introduction and Case Study“ in the Journal of Prenatal and Perinatal Psychology and Health 25(1), Fall 2010 [Page 6]
Some of the data in the infographic is referred in this book:
? S. Hildebrandt, J. Schacht, H. Blazy, W. Bott: „Bindung und Geburt im transgenerationalen Kontext“, S. 147ff. (Der im Buch enthaltene Artikel wurde ebenfalls von Gerhard Schroth verfasst.
#prematureawarenessmonth2019 #prenatalbonding #borntoosoon #prematurity #pretermbirth #pretermbirthprevention #pretermlabor #pretermbirthpreventioncentre #prematurityawareness #nicuawareness #motherinfantbonding #maternalhealth #maternalhealthmatters #maternalmentalhealth #maternalmhmatters #antepartumdepression #MakingOverMotherhood #itsnotfine #maternalhealthrevolution #prioritizematernalhealth
Wie Frühgeburten vorbeugen?
"Deutschlandweit werden jährlich ca. 65.000 Kinder zu früh geboren. Demnach ist eines von zehn Neugeborenen ein Frühchen."
? Es wird von der obigen Infografik hier demnächst auch eine deutsche Version geben.
#bindungsanalyse #bindung #bindungsorientiert #kugelzeit #SichereGeburt #kaiserschnitt vermeiden #frühgeburt vorbeugen